Areas of Concentration
International Business Law
International Arbitration & Litigation
Oil & Gas Law
Scope of Practice
Sabrine is a partner at Maalouf Ashford & Talbot's Dubai office. She has extensive experience in International Business Law, Corporate Law, International Arbitration & Litigation, Oil & Gas Law and Compliance matters.
LL.M. in International Commercial and Business Law (Hons. 2007) University of East Anglia - United Kingdom
Masters in Common Law (Hons. 2005) University of Carthage, Tunis
BA in Law (Maîtrise en Droit 2003) University of Carthage, Tunis
- Member of the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE), 2015.
- Member of Compliance UAE Connect- UAE, a network for Compliance and Ethics Counsels.
- Member of the Pan-African Lawyers Union.
- Country representative at WCA (Wharton Club for Africa).
- Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics, Dubai (2015): Certificate in Compliance & Ethics.
- The Arbitration Academy, Paris (2011): Certificate of Completion
- American University in Cairo (2009): Certificate in Business and Entrepreneurship
- Executive MBA, Business Law (2008) The Wharton School University of Pennsylvania - United States
Sabrine is fluent in Arabic, English, and French and has a working knowledge of Spanish.